Personal Training & Nutrition Coaching
While most people contemplating a fitness program will state similar intentions or desires, each client's goals will actually be quite unique...they will have differing needs, wants, preferences and starting points. Therefore, each fitness solution must also be unique to that client.
You need a fitness program that is designed for you as an individual, one that starts where you are, progresses with you and integrates into your life. You need a fitness program that is designed to get you to your goals...and help you determine new goals when you get there.
At The IronWorks Personal Training Studio, we want you to know that we believe (among other things):
- Education is intrinsic to your success
- "Lifestyle Approach" should be more than lip-service - the pace and adjustments must be ones you can adhere to and live with
- Vacations, holidays and parties are part of life...we need to learn to live with them and ENJOY them.
- Eating your veggies is something to love
- You do not have to love exercise to be fit, but you do have to commit to it - and we will make it as fun as we can for you!
- Yes, exercise can, in fact, be fun
- One-size does not fit all and one approach does not work for everyone - even in group formats...
- While your health and fitness is our priority, it is about YOUR GOALS
- Everyone deserves to be fit and it is not a selfish pursuit (your health only benefits those you love!)
- Good Nutrition and Exercise are truly equally important...they are both required for real health-success but they contribute differently and sometimes require different emphasis
- A lapse is not failure
- But "muscle failure" can certainly be a good thing...
- Building muscle is appropriate and necessary for everyone - one should never confuse the effects of steroids and other ergogenic aids with building healthy, precious muscle (and if it builds your muscles, it builds your bones! and your cardiovascular system! This is one place where failure and STRESS are good terms!)
- Tired, yes! Worked, yes! But, ultimately, we want you to feel better when you walk out the door than you did when you walked in!!
For recurrent training programs (Private and Semi-Private), we do have discount savings programs for monthly auto-charge (we run in-house, no contract) or a 3-month program pre-purchase...
|Our Programs||Description||Session Length||Program Duration|
|Private Training Program|
One-on-one private training sessions, completely focused on the individual's goals. Includes Nutrition Coaching and cardio recommendations.
|30-, 45- or 60-minutes sessions depending on the clients goals and weekly frequency||Always Client and Goal Determined!|
|Semi-Private Training Program|
|Training for 2...a one hour training session shared by two clients (this self-formed, we do not put individuals together.) You should have similar goals and conditioning. Includes Nutrition Coaching and cardio recommendations.||Sessions are always 60-minutes in length but weekly frequency will be client goal dependant.||Always Client and Goal Determined!|
|Private TRX Training|
|The TRX is a fabulous piece of equipment that can be used for general fitness, sports specific conditioning or rehabilitation - in studios, clinics or your home. While we incorporate TRX in our other Personal Training Sessions, those looking for specific TRX work can book sessions just for that purpose.||30- or 60-minutes in length, these are usually scheduled in a set series of sessions (depending on clients comfort and acquired proficiency for group classes or at-home use.)||Always Client and Goals Determined (likely 1-5 sessions)|
Learn & Go Training
|Package typically includes a full evaluation, nutrition assessment and 3-training hours, you leave with a home or gym workout to do on your own. Follow-up sessions and updated Go programs can be scheduled to keep your progress moving forward. ||The first session is typically 1-hour with subsequent sessions scheduled based on programming structure and clients learning style.||Completed in approximately 2 Weeks - depending on session frequency.|
|You have always been good about going to the gym, taking classes, going for walks...getting movement into your day - but the weight won't budge! Or you might need help with both training and nutrition, but feel the nutrition is the priority right now... This is what Nutrition Coaching is all about - focused one-on-one time finding a way to better health and a healthy body composition through good nutrition. We will also give you guidance on your workout program with strength training and cardio recommendations. (It is similar to Private Personal Training - with the focus reversed!)||30- and 60-minutes in length with the first session always scheduled for the full hour. Subsequent sessions and frequency will be based on client need (where you are starting from and level of accountability required.)||Always Client and Goal Determined!|